Friday, November 15, 2013

Birch Trees

So I painted our room at my in-laws house a dark green color, Behr Painted Turtle, a couple months ago or so. I really wanted to put something cute in our room but didn't know what. After searching for while, I decided to do some birch trees. I've always loved the look of the birch trees. Of course after getting permission to do something in our room I started to cut away. After using a lot of vinyl and time. I finally put it up last week. It turned out so so cute I did it on the window wall  because that's the first wall you see. But next time I go over there I want to do some more on the other wall that you see. It would just complete the look. We I do I'll update this post. Probably after Christmas sometime. It's about 15 foot x 8.5 foot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment